Crown With Exam & X-Rays
Dental crowns have similar strength, coloring, and shape of natural teeth, allowing them to blend in with your other teeth seamlessly. Crowns are an excellent option for repairing part or all of a diseased or broken tooth. Dental crowns are durable, stain-resistant, and so comfortable that you may forget they are not one of your own natural teeth.
Types of Crowns Offered by Kildaire Family Dental
- Solid Zirconia Crowns
- Ceramic Crowns
- Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal/Zirconia Crowns
- Gold Crowns
- Conservative Onlays and Inlays
Kildaire Family Dental wants you to feel confident and satisfied with your smile. We believe that sometimes damaged or infected teeth need to be repaired in a way that gives you the same confidence as having beautiful natural teeth would. You shouldn’t have to give up dental care because of finances, and this is why we are offering $100 off a crown with exam & X-rays.
Our mission is to give you a healthy and gorgeous smile that makes you happy and self-assured.
Dental Crown Benefits
- Dental crowns are an excellent solution for an existing tooth that is too damaged for a filling.
- For teeth that are very weak, a crown will strengthen the structure and provide essential protection.
- Crowns are customized and have an easy recovery period.
- Crowns are a cost-effective solution that last on average between 5 and 15 years.
Dental Crown Services in Cary, NC
Restore your smile with a custom tooth crown that looks and acts just like a natural tooth. Kildaire Family Dental believes that not only is it important that your teeth are healthy and preserved, but equally important is how you feel about the way your smile looks. With modern dental technology, we can create a crown in a simple office visit that requires minimal recovery time and will completely transform your damaged or broken teeth.Contact Us