At our local Cary dental office, we value each patient as if they were a member of our family and offer our treatments based on what is best for your needs. We take pride in getting to know all of our patients and want you to feel at home and have a gentle, caring experience each time you are in the dental chair.
Learn more about your dental care team in Cary, NC:
Tour Our Office in Cary
We designed our Cary, NC dental office to be a comfortable, relaxing environment where our patients can truly feel at home. From the moment you walk in, you’ll notice the Kildaire Family Dental difference! We want our office to feel as comfortable as your own living room. To do so, we’ve stocked our office with a number of patient amenities, including:
- Office-Wide WiFi
- Complimentary Refreshments in Lobby
- TVs with Netflix® and Pandora® in Treatment Rooms
- Music Headphones
- Cozy Blankets
- Amenities for Kids
Your time is valuable, and we understand that. We offer family block appointments and convenient hours with options to schedule almost every day of the week. We are always on call or available for emergencies. At KFD, you will not be just another patient—you will be part of our family.
State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
At Kildaire Family Dental, we use the latest and greatest dental technologies available to give our patients the most effective, most efficient, and safest care possible.
- Digital X-rays emit less radiation than traditional X-rays, and images are available immediately so we can get started on your treatment quickly.
- Intraoral cameras let us walk you through your diagnosis and treatment plan by taking photos of the inside of your mouth. Now you can see what we see! This tool is a vital part of patient education.
- Isolite® is a revolutionary patient comfort system that has a shield for your tongue and a place to rest your jaw. Its light also helps us see better inside your mouth. The Isolite system allows for faster and safer appointments.
- Smile preview software is an integral part of our cosmetic services. We are able to design the smile of your dreams and build your personalized treatment plan off of those images.
Locally Owned and Operated
We are a small, privately owned dental office. In a world of corporate, multi-doctor practices, we take the time to get to know each of our patients and their needs. Instead of focusing on quotas or numbers, we focus on our patients and how we can best serve them.